Sunday, March 04, 2007

thinking about friends

first post. you know, my business comunications teacher said that you should always start something mentioning others rather than yourself, as in don't say "me an my friend" but say "my friend and i". with this in mind i chose this particular video because it makes me think of a certain person i know. he is the one who recomended this in the first place and he also smokes marijuana. got treated to some weird stories about being high. the irony of it all is that after he started smoking he changed his mind about making mairjuana legal. he thinks it should stai illegal because some stupid people may die from this stuff:p. this song makes some good points along the way, plus i like the backround music. so here it is. my first video: lzy boy-underwear goes nside the pants

No comments: