Saturday, March 10, 2007

there were twenty years..

placebo-twenty years.
the first thing i remember about placebo was this weird sounding song that had a video with sarah michele gellar in it (she's yummy looking :D ) it was every me and every you and altough it sounded a bit off in my ear i liked the song. many yaers passed and placebo faded out of my mind. last year i was channel surfing on y tv when i stumbled upon another weird sounding song on mtv. it was song to say goodbye. hey, i said to myself, this is good, this guy has a cool voice. enter deni (for the hundreth time :p) she is a big placebo fan and she introduced me to more of their songs (ilya had a role in this too) then i went to the placebo concert in romania (again, courtesy of deni) and i liked it altough at that time i wasn't very much into them. some thing you just have to dicover by yourself and some time after the concert i truly discovered placebo and started liking their music a whole lot more since then. now about this particular song. it's one of my favourites. a few months ago i turned 21 and before my actual birthday this song came to mind, because i was obviuosly still twnty years old :p. was a little sad, not because i'm old (21 is not old, don't have those kind of issues) but because i wasnât little, and my girlfriend at the time wasnât tere (about 400 or so km away :p ) anyway, cool song..weird video. am i the only one who thinks molko looks creepy in this video? enjoy :)

No comments: